There are many factors which contribute to a successful business; adequate capital, industry expertise, location, persistence, determination and a service-oriented philosophy.
Whether a business is in a start-up phase, growth phase or is fully matured, insuring its continued success is a basic necessity. An uninsured or underinsured loss at any stage of development can seriously threaten its very existence.
In most cases, a company in its infancy operates under a handicap with fewer resources to marshal, but why protect any company, large or small, with dollars when pennies on a dollar will shift the risk of loss from your business to a reputable insurance company?
A carefully prepared insurance program from Fairways not only assures that the needed dollars will be available in the event your business lands in a "sand trap" caused by fire, theft or bodily injury; but equally important, it will ensure that you receive the appropriate coverage that fits within your budget.
At Fairways Insurance Services, Inc. we make it our business to review every element of your insurance "scorecard". From your business interruption insurance to business owner protection, you'll find outstanding and knowledgeable service along with access to top flight insurance carriers.
John M. Hanuscin
Patrick F. Dever
Mary M. Miller
Customer Service Agent
Jennifer M. Pinto
Customer Service Agent
Janine F. Barbara
Customer Service Support
- Classic/Antique Cars
- Condominium Owners
- Dwelling Fire
- Jewelry & Valuable Items
- Personal Packages
- Recreational Vehicles
- Seasonal Properties
- Umbrella Liability
- Builders Risks
- Business Auto
- Business Interruption
- Business Property
- Contractors Program
- Employment Practices
- Environmental Programs
- Excess Liability
- Garage Programs
- General Liability
- Manufacturing Programs
- Professional Liability
- Special Events Coverage
- Surety Bonds
- Worker's Compensation
- Buy/Sell Protection
- Employee Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Products
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) requires us as well as other financial institutions to disclose our policy with regards to the information we gather concerning our clients (past, present and future). As we value each of our client relationships, we want you to feel secure in the fact that we keep all nonpublic personal information we obtain strictly confidential.
As your agent, we routinely collect and retain information about you for specific business purposes. That information may include:
- information we receive from you on applications, questionnaires, or other reports;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- information we receive from any consumer reporting agencies;
- information we receive from medical records or medical professionals;
- information we receive from other sources with your approval.
The information obtained about you is used solely in the course of servicing your account with our agency. This servicing includes but is not limited to premium changes, coverage endorsements, new policy requests, marketing of existing accounts and claims settlement processing. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information at all times.
We do not reveal or supply any of your nonpublic personal information without your consent. At no time do we provide your personal information to non-Fairways Insurance Services companies for the purpose of independent telemarketing or direct mail marketing of any non-insurance products or services.
At Fairways we value our relationship with you. We respect your financial privacy and will continue to comply with all the laws and regulations designed to secure and protect that privacy.
Trusted Choice Agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to the multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution to your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so that we may take corrective action.